Monday, March 14, 2011

Giving the finger to my camera

I hate digital cameras. Or I hate the one I own, anyway. This is my second camera, the first one, a Canon, died last year. I've had this Olympus for a few months now and I still can't figure it out. 

I took a picture of the sunset the other evening and it came out completely black with just a hint of pink sunset. IT WASN'T EVEN DARK OUTSIDE YET!! Grrr, augh! The stupid screen shows what I see, but the camera takes a completely different picture. I've tried everything I can think to do. Auto is no help, Auto has caused these problems. 

Oh, I just hate it so much.
I've got way too much camera hate right now.

I took pictures of a pair of green earrings that I made my mother. I thought I would expand "Jen's Life" a little and show my damnably cursed crafty side, but apparently the curse has spread to picture taking too.  *weeps uncontrollably*

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Digital cameras can be so complicated. I went through 2 trials before I found one that was easy enough to use right from the box and had all the bells and whistles for taking jewelry pics. A lot of times, I don't even need a flash which rocks. It was $270 though. I don't know about you, but that was pretty hefty out of my pocket. >.<

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment