Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I want

For my birthday, that is. (Did I mention I was totally going to do this before Christmas and I didn't get around to it? Procrastination station!)

First of all, I want this: (I nicked that image from somewhere)

It really doesn't cost much, someone buy it for me. Yes? No... *pout*
I want romance novels aplenty and a Mini Cooper, one of the newer biggish ones. I also want a game or two for my Nintendo DSi, a find the object one (those are hard to find at Target. I guess they want the shopping for them to be like the game. I'll take a huge marker with me and circle it in the store.)

I also want these:


First one is Sean Bean *drool* and the second one is a guy I found on these here interwebs. (He's probably gay or something. *sigh*)
Hmmm, I think that's all I want for my birthday. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment