Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bad Blogger

So I've been remiss in posting. I'm afraid I do that a whole lot. I guess I don't think things are important enough for everyone to read. But yet I've read some pretty silly blogs about nothing.

So hey, I'll post some pretty pictures here. I want this:



That's a Friesian. They come from the Netherlands. Soooo pretty!!!
I also want one of these:
It's a Gypsy Vanner Horse, or Gypsy Cob. Created to pull gypsy caravans in England. I don't think American type Gypsies or Travelers use them, nor do Carny Barkers.

Oddly enough, when I was a little girl I had no desires to own a horse or pony. My cousins said they were getting one for their birthday (it didn't happen) and I was like... "Why?" But now I want a horse, some sheep and goats, maybe a cow and bull, some ducks and swans and... oh... I'd like a farm and some people to tend it because I don't like manual labor too much. I guess if there were things to do, I'd do them, but I wouldn't be thrilled about it. :p

Also... I want this:

I love the way he leans. <3 <3 Now THAT'S a carnival barker, right there! I wonder if he owns a Gypsy Vanner....

0 comments:

Post a Comment