Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well then...

So Mom has made the final payment on the car. It is hers, finally.

I've pointed my finger up at the sky and glared at God...
I've pointed my finger down at Satan...
I've pointed my finger at Jinx and Loki...
All those mischief makers are on notice. I've told them ALL I know their tricks.


(I'm not implying God is a mischief maker... however he does allow a lot of crap to happen to mom and me. And frankly, I'm tired of it.)(We've prayed long and hard about stuff, and so far so good.) (I had to add that in case God thinks I'm an ungrateful brat.) (Not that God is reading my blog.)

We need to sell the house! We need to clean the place up! We need to do the bankruptcy thing because dad credit carded us into way too much debt. Anybody wanna buy a dvd??

0 comments:

Post a Comment